Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and everything in between











HAlloween has come and gone. Wow how the year is going by!! The kids had fun. Ben just wanted to walk walk walk....into the street, but whatever. Savannah loved the trick or treating! She is a pro now, complete with saying "thanks, happy halloween"! We didn't have a ton of people come by, which was weird. We did run out of candy thanks to my generousity in the middle of it. Whoops. Anyway, they all had fun. We had a little shindig at my parents house on Sunday, for my mom's birthday. Kids had fun running around playing with their cousins. Ben stole Savannah's cake right off her plate, which did not make her very happy. She got a new peice of cake. Then he tried to steal his cousins cake, and got caught. He thought he was soooo funny, and gave us the funny look that I posted. He cracks me up. I also put in a picture of our macaw, JAckson, and Ben. That bird just loves him! When Ben was a baby we'd pput him in his swing or bouncer, and Jackson would climb down and just sit under it. He would even chase me away when I went near. It was pretty funny, I must admit. He lets Ben do whatever he wants to him it's crazy! Tomorrow is election day! Although I've never been one to care or to vote, I will be voting this time! I still don't think it really makes a difference, but that's how much I DO NOT LIKE Obama! Seriously, we as a country are doomed if he is voted in! Well, maybe not....maybe he'll get assasinated. Horrible I know, but come on now, we all know it's a great possibility.... So go vote!

No comments: