Monday, November 17, 2008

How long?











So call me crazy....go ahead, just say it. I know. I want another macaw. I want a greenwing (Beautiful I tell ya!) and so very gentle and cuddly. We even found the perfect one. Unfortunately it'll be weaned and ready to go before we can come up with all the money, and I'm sure someone else will come fall in love with it. Oh well, I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. While we were there Payton made some new friends. These people breed all kinds of parrots, and they're all very sweet (major reason I rather pay a little more money and get from a breeder like that than a nippy not well socialized bird from a store....) Anyway, they had some little mini macaws, and a yellow collared macaw. The ones in the picture are the mini's. So cute. Just a little too small for me, hahaha! Payton absolutely loved the yellow collar apparently. I wouldn't know as I was stuck outside trying to entertain Ben so he would stop crying. So maybe when he turns 8 we'll get him his very own. Maybe sooner...haha. Anyway, we took the kids to the Railroad Park in Scottsdale after that, and they had fun watching the toy train and the big one that they can ride around the park. Ben's fvorite activity was walking in opposite direction that he was supposed to, and throwing sand all over himself.

No comments: