Monday, November 24, 2008

We love parks


For as much as I hate the desert (and most of this state), I must admit, I do love staring at the mountains every time I drive home. Sure beats skyskrapers and smog!



















Savannah, Ben, Anke the dog, and I went to the park today. Shhhh, don't tell Payton! For being such a wild beast at home, Anke is rather well behaved out in public. For the most part she can be allowed to run around with the kids, off the leash. To my surprise, Red Rock Park (by Red Mountain Ranch) is gated in now! How great! Anke LOVES playing on the slides with the kids, it's hilarious. She really needs to be in some sort of agility thing. Anyway, we had a fun afternoon. Nothing more to report at the moment, we're boring.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's so cute you brought your dog!

Heather said...

Thank you! I'm about 19 weeks right now.

Savannah said...

Your kids are so cute at the park...looks like they had a good time :) How fun.......