Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins pumpkins and more pumpkins











Yesterday my dad and I took the kids to a pumpkin patch/farm thing here in Mesa. They had fun, which is what matters. I on the other hand, thought it was lame. Perhaps it was the cost (they charged me full price for Ben....like he's going to decorate a pumpkin or go in the bounce house, but whatever) or just the wonderful 95 degree temperature that we enjoyed. Sarcasm, people. It was hot! For the end of October, I was not enjoying it. Someday I will go out to Schnepp Farm or whatever and see what the big hooey is all about out there. Depending on the weather on Friday, I may just take the kids to the zoo before Payton has to go to preschool. If anyone wants to go, let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go
-Julie Fisher