Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Are you kidding me?







Ok first of all, let me just express my deep sadness over the results of yesterdays election. Not that it was a surprise, but still a great disappointment that the majority of American citizens choose such evil to run our country. All I can say is make sure you work on food storage and do everything we're supposed to do. Anywho, that was my little tangent. In other news, Payton cut all of Savannah's hair off this morning, during one of my half hour naps in between work shifts. I don't know where he found scissors in our room, but he did, and I guess he wanted to practice cutting, like he learned in school...only his sisters hair instead of ohhhh I don't know, paper? I'm debating getting her ears peirced so people know she's a girl, but I don't know. Soooo anyway, moral of the story, make sure there's no scissors around when you're trying to get sleep and have kids.

2 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

That stinks!! Yeah, earrings aren't such a bad idea.

tyler family said...

Hahaha... oh oops. I mean I am so sorry to hear that. She is still a cutie though. Fun to see all the updates on your blog. I am needing to update mine!