Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's been a while

Well, I finally reset my forgotten password so I suppose I can start blogging again. I'm sure there's been much to write about, but I don't really remember much that's not big or important, so I'm just going to wing it. We adopted 2 more kittens, I'm not really sure what possessed us to do that. Anyway, they recently all just really pushed my buttons too far so I threw 4 cats out....only 3 came back. Sad, yet I'm not crying. What can I say? Since that one that didn't come back has been gone, my couch hasn't been crapped on! This winter we took the kids on the Polar Express, a fun train ride based on the book, up in Williams Az. There was snow so that was pretty fun, although we froze our behinds. All I heard for the next week or so was the kids ringing their bells that Santa gave them on the train. We were going to go cut our own Christmas tree this year too, bought the permit and all. We purposefully put it in our glovebox to avoid loosing it. Needless to say, the day we were going to go, we were all packed up and in the car, even pulled out of the driveway when we decided to check and make sure it was still there, and it wasn't. How could that be? I never took it out, Tony said he didn't either....? So, we ended up going to a tree lot and buying a tree. I was a bit sad about that, but oh well. Maybe next year. Christmas came and went, and I bought way more than I had planned on, but at least the kids had a good day. New years came and went as well. Nothing special there. I worked new years eve, which is fine because I got all the other holidays off anyway. I try not to make resolutions, because lets face it, I'm probably not going to keep them. I did, however, make sort of an agreement with Tony that if I loose 30 lbs we're taking the kids to Disneyland, and 50lbs he and I are going to Hawaii. Maybe I'll finally loose all the fat from Ben...and drama. lol. Mostly drama related at this point since I did get just 8 lbs away from pre pregnancy back in March. Oh well. Anyway, this past week we've pretty much all been sick. It's been awful. Hopefully we'll be done with the sickness now for a while.

2 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

I would so go for Hawaii! I really want to do a cruise around the islands when we get out of residency!!

tyler family said...

Yeah, What the heck? It has been a while. How are things? Miss you