Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Playing catch up again




Not much has really happened around here lately. Our german Shepherd got out of our backyard last month, she's been gone 3 weeks as of today =/ I'm pretty sure we won't be getting her back. I can only hope she's safe and someone is loving her. We got a new puppy, an adorable husky who we named Kodiak. He was supposed to be a camping/hiking buddy along with our shepherd, but that's obviously not going to happen now. He's 9 weeks old now , and Tony even admitted that Kodiak is a really good dog so far. Ha. He now knows how to sit, proficiently, and is getting a hang on lay down. Anywho, this past weekend we took the kids and puppy up to the snow, just a little past Pine Az, to go sledding. I think they took two runs down the hill and decided they were done. Seriously?? The puppy had the most fun out of all of us. We'll have to make more trips up north this spring and summer. Fossil Springs is on the top of my list of places to hike. Payton is hit or miss at school, behavior wise. Every now and then he just stops thinking and starts doing stupid things, like stabbing classmates with pencils and throwing mud at everyone...I dread picking him up everyday wondering if I'm going to have to talk to his teacher again. Savannah is her normal strange self, constantly singing and dancing around the house and forcing her cat to be her "baby". Ben is my cute little stinker still, who refuses to use the big boy potty. He says he wants to poop in his pants and live with mama forever. Great. We also pulled up a bunch of our annoying and messy bushes in our front yard, thanks to an awesome neighbor! I'm not used to it yet, it looks very empty (which is totally fine), but I have plans to plant different prettier bushes. We'll see how that works out.

1 comment:

tyler family said...

Love the updates! I am sorry about the dog missing. It is hard to think & wonder if they are doing okay. Kodiak is adorable. I hope Payton gets the hang of school. It is a hard thing to adjust to. I love you guys!