Thursday, May 7, 2009

Countdown...


We're on the countdown for VACATION!! Yay! We're giving the whole California thing another try, with hopefully better results than last year. I anticipate a much better drive to and from, thanks to the wonderful dvd entertainment package in our new car. Which, if I might add, makes my drive into work soooo much nicer as well. No more whining or crying! Anyway, we leave the 16th...only 9 more days! We'll be doing 4 days at Disneyland/California Adventure, a day at Seaworld, Legoland (and they're new aquarium next door) and then going through the Sequoia National Forrest. We would go to the Redwoods, but that's just too far for this trip. Someday though. Savannah is so excited to see her Princesses again, and Ben jumps up and down going "yay" when we ask him if he wants to go to Disneyland. Does he know what that means? I highly doubt it, but he does whatever his big brother and sister do, so cheer we will. Payton says he is excited, but lacks the enthusiasm the others have. I hope he's not a party pooper. And since I am too chicken to try and tag team 3 small kids with just Tony and I, we're bringing my little brother Matt along since my mom can't come. Maybe next year I'll be brave enough and they'll be old enough to do it on our own.

1 comment:

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

So fun! I tried to talk Dan into going to Disneyland the 14th-17th for our anniversary, but he said no =(. Party pooper!