Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm crazy




Yes, that's right, I am crazy. No need to pint it out, I'm already quite aware of it. We like having a little dog so much, we got a little 12 week old daschund puppy to join our family too. It's nice having little dogs the kids can actually play with and can't really jump up on me or knock them down. Yes, we still have our shepherds, and our cats, and our birds. BUT, one of the cats will probably be leaving since she seems to think it's funny peeing on our floor, and hopefully the birds will find themselves in better homes soon too. They are too messy and too loud for me anymore, they need homes where they get all the attention they could ask for. Anyway, I'm addicted to taking pictures of my kids, and occasionally I get a good one. I would love to take a class, and figure out how to use my cool camera to it's entire potential. I must say though, I LOVE my new lense Tony got me for our anniversary, it's awesome! If anyone has a cannon rebel and you have any tips on the manual setting or anything like that, let me know! Or if you know a good place to for classes, that would be awesome too!

2 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

If a cat were peeing on my floor, it would be gone FAST! I do love the new car!

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

That is such a cute picture of Savannah and the puppy!