Thursday, April 16, 2009

Greetings from us



Just a quick update on the little Kosta clan. Tony and I are doing well, and the kids just keep growing. Savannah keeps talking more and more everyday, and saying some pretty funny stuff. Ben is a happy boy as long as he has a hat or a ball...or a car. Payton is loving scripture study every night, and he and Savannah enjoy saying the prayer. Easter was pretty uneventful here. I had worked a lovely 72 hour week and had Sunday off, so I pretty much slept all day. Bought eggs and dye, but never got around to putting the 2 together. Oh well. In other news, we added to our family, again. My friend from work moved and couldn't take her dog with her, so we said we'd take him. He's a little min pin named Gunner. It's quite different for us to have a teeny weenie little thing, seeing how we're used to our 2 german shepherds, but he's a good little dog. We also upgraded our vehicle. With 142k miles on our last yukon, we decided it was time to say goodbye, before it was too late. So now we have a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali. Same thing we traded in, just newer and totally loaded. Love it! Second row captain seats too, which is great for cutting back on how much the kids annoy each other, and me. That's about it for now I guess.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like you've been busy. I can't imagine a work week like that. Wow! You're amazing.