Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Popcorn balls, puppets, and music
















Last night was an enjoyable evening. We (well, I) made popcorn balls for the kids. Tony did help with the shaping of the "stems" but that's it. We threw in some food coloring so it looked like pumpkin balls! I burned my hands in the process too (the mixture was flippin hot!) Now if that's not love I don't know what is. =] We also made little Halloween puppets. Then Tony got out his viola for some unknown reason, and attempted to play some songs for the kids. For not playing often at all, he did do fairly well I must admit. I pulled out my clarinet and played a few notes. Anyone who plays or played wood instruments understands about the whole reed issue. It was way too hard. I might just go get some new ones, number 1 or 2's. =/ Anyway, the kids had fun doing all our activities. Oh, we also decorated sugar cookies last week, which is what th other pictures are.

3 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

I like the pumpkin balls!

Anonymous said...

I will have to send my children to your home for the month of October every year so they can have some Halloween fun!
-Julie Fisher

Heather said...

I'm glad you found me and my blog. Your family is so cute. It looks like you are doing great! The popcorn balls look delicious.