Monday, December 22, 2008

A little bit Kosta, a little bit Fisher














































We've had a fun weekend spending time with both Tony and I's family. Saturday we spent time at the playground with Tony's family. The kids had lots of fun playing together, and of course, everything the big kids did, Ben wanted to do too. Like, the monkey bars, the little rock climbing thing, and climbing the fence.








Sunday we went over to my sister's house for dinner. My brother and sister in law are in town for Christmas, so they got to meet Ben, plus my other sister's new baby, and i think maybe even the one before her. It was good to see them again, even if it reminds what a retard my brother Danny is. =p Love ya bro.

1 comment:

tyler family said...

Yeah, I know what it's like to have a retarded brother too :) Hope you had a great Christmas!!