Thursday, July 10, 2008

"uh oh"

My little Ben is starting to talk. Well, he says "uh ooooh" all the time now. It's cute. Savannah is finally starting to say more things now. About time, she's 2 now. Once again, I'm getting sad that my baby is growing so fast, knowing it's the last time I'll have one so little and good. I'll get over it. Anyway, we finally names our puppy, Anke (On-Ka----it's german) and got another puppy. Same thing, german shepherd, but he's a boy. Once again, no name yet. Maybe tonight we'll finally pick one out. They are actually pretty well behaved most of the time. Anke is a crazy little thing, but very funny. The boy is much more reserved right now...hopefully he'll get a little more comfortable around our crazy house. They're about a week or 2 apart in age. I forget at the moment how old...maybe 13-15 weeks? Anyway, hopefully Payton will be starting preschool next month, and if work starts to pick up, which it;'s starting to, we'll be able to send Savannah to an early preschool class at the same place. That would be GREAT. A few hours of peace for me. I hope I hope I hope...

No comments: