Thursday, May 8, 2008

How very sad....

It's a sad sad week. I've been selling Ben's baby stuff that we no longer will need.....EVER. Just makes me sad to know that I'll never have another little baby to hold and snuggle. Can't say I'll never watch another one grow really, because the ones I have will keep growing, and keep passing different milestones. I wil miss the sweet baby innocense. Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets of our decision to not have anymore, the ones I have drive me crazy enough! If I had the patience, time, and money, I'd have 20 more if they were just like Ben, and stayed small and adorable. He is just such a happy boy. He reminds me so much of Payton when he was that little. What went wrong? =] Just kidding. They're all growing so fast!

1 comment:

Carl and Amber said...

I hear ya! Eventhough we aren't done having kids, we won't be having anymore for a few years. So, I am getting rid of my baby stuff, too. I actually got kinda emotional when I put away his 0-3 month stuff.